Welding Jobs Near Me
In this article, you will talk about”Welding Jobs Near Me”. Structural Fitters are required to work in certain areas of a facility. The position requires you to lift 50 pounds and work with your hands only. This job is full-time and pays $18/hour plus benefits.
Position – Structural Fitters
Structural fitters are responsible for installing, maintaining, and repairing structural steel. They must be able to read blueprints, interpret them, and use tools like saws and wrenches.
Structural fitting positions are typically found in construction companies or on the job site itself. You can also find this type of position at universities that offer courses in the field of engineering or architecture leading up to becoming an engineer/architecture student.
Pay Rate – $ 18.00/hr
The pay rate for this position is $18.00/hr. This is a competitive starting point for the job and will allow you to be competitive with other companies in your area that are hiring welders.
This job is for you if you’re looking for a permanent position. You will likely be working on a long-term project that takes about three months to complete. Your duties include:
- Planning, designing, and fabricating parts of the machine according to specifications provided by the client.
- Supervising employees who perform various tasks related to your work (e.g., welding).
- Health insurance: This is a significant benefit that you should look into. Health insurance can cover your medical bills, prescriptions, and any surgeries or treatments you may need. It also protects against some significant illnesses, like cancer or heart problems. If you don’t have health coverage through your job, buying individual health plans through the government-run exchange marketplaces set up by the Affordable Care Act (ACA) is possible.
- Dental insurance: If there’s one thing I’ve learned over time, it’s that good oral hygiene is essential! Having dental coverage will provide peace of mind knowing that if something goes wrong with my teeth during my career as a welder, then I’ll be able to get help from someone who knows what they’re doing—and not end up paying thousands upon thousands of dollars out-of-pocket because they didn’t know how much their services would cost beforehand (which would mean having no way around those costs at all).
- Vision care: As we mentioned earlier on this page, vision problems are common in welders who spend long hours working near bright lights—and if this sounds like anything familiar to anyone reading this article now, then please take note: vision problems often lead people down paths where they lose their jobs due to being unable perform tasks such as operating machinery safely without glasses/goggles/sunglasses etcetera…
Location – Novi, MI
Novi is a city in Oakland County, Michigan, United States. The population was 48,210 at the 2010 census.
Novi was initially called “Northville” and then “Novus.” Still, residents of the area renamed it after a famous brand of cigarettes made by Citizens Tobacco Company (now known as RJR Nabisco).
Need people to fill structural fitter positions
If you’re looking for a job as a structural fitter, be sure to check out our list of welding jobs near me. If you have experience in this field, we can help you find the right company. Here are some of the things that make us unique:
- We only hire individuals who have worked as structural fitters before
- We pay well and offer benefits like paid holidays and medical coverage
This is the place to start if you’re looking for a job. We have several openings for structural fitters and can’t wait to see what you’ve got!
For more information, visit this website: contents gallery